Learn more about Recurring Giving
Why we give
God is generous and so he calls us to be as well. What we do with what God has given us shows the world where our hearts are at and helps proclaim the gospel. We want to glorify God with every area of our lives, and that includes what we do with our finances.
For where your treasure is, there your
heart will be also.
Tithing (giving 10% of your income) is a reminder that God is the supplier of everything we have. It is also God’s personal invitation to an outpouring of His blessing in our life. Ten percent of everything we have belongs to the Lord.
"Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do," says the Lord of Heaven's Armies, "I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won't have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!"
This is the only place in Scripture where God tells us to put Him to the test. In other words, He’s saying, “Go ahead. I dare you. See if you can out-give me.”
Ways to Give
You pay your bills with a push of a few buttons so we've made it easy for you to tithe in the same way. Watch these quick videos below to learn how.
Give In Person
Some people prefer to give in person. At the end of each gathering, we pass offering buckets where you can tithe using cash or check. Just place your donation in the bucket using the giving envelope.
Mail It In
If snail mail is your preferred method, then we gladly provide you with a postage-paid envelope. Just use the giving envelope provided in your program each week. No giving envelope handy? No problem. You can mail the check to 194 Electric Avenue, Lunenburg, MA 01462.
Download the App
Text-2-Give Number: 1-855-320-GIVE (4483)
- Open a text message to 1-855-320-GIVE (4483) Or, if already viewing this page on a phone, click the link above
- If giving to a specific keyword, enter the keyword, a space, then your amount (i.e. – KEYWORD 10). For a list of available keywords, text KEYWORDS.
- You will receive a text to sign into your SecureGive account or create a new account. Sign in or create an account and choose a method of payment.
- Follow the directions, and once you confirm, you will receive a confirmation text and email. Don’t forget to save the number in your phone!
- To give again, text the same phone number, with a KEYWORD and dollar amount in the message. For example, type “MISSIONS 100” and send
*Married couples can create one account profile and link two phone numbers to that profile. This will eliminate receiving two separate giving statements at year end.
The Fine Print ... Well Not Really
No matter your method of giving, provide your name and address, and we will mail you a giving statement at the beginning of each year for your tax deduction.
When paying digitally, your information is held securely by SecureGive. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions. You can schedule, modify, or cancel contributions at any time prior to the scheduled date. Once the contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be canceled. If you have any problems or questions, use the form below or contact our finance office.